Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing and Herbal Medicine

+2
Spock
Lady
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Healing and Herbal Medicine - Page 2 Empty Re: Healing and Herbal Medicine

Post  Lady Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:34 am

Feish .... Glad you're feeling better. I didn't know what archons are so I googled it:

Archon, in Greek, means "authority," and comes from the same root as "arch," as in "archangel." In Gnostic belief, Archons were planetary rulers and guardians of the spiritual planes. The archons were associated with the seven visible planets, and percieved as agents of the Demiurge, predatory beings who inhibit spiritual awakening by convincing humanity of a false reality; they are the forces of sin, fear, and temptation.

Very interesting. I thought the archangels were supposed to be good guys, according to the kaballah & christianity, anyway. People into the kaballah try to visualize these archangels. I've never had a vision or seen an angel. I wonder if anyone here has seen such or knows anything about this.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  feish Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:58 pm

Yeah, it's an interesting area, gnostic christianity. It was an
interview with the author John Lash, who is a gnostic researcher and
published a book called Not in His Image. He also operates the website metahistory.org. He has a slightly different take on the subject.
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:56 am

Lady wrote:
predatory beings who inhibit spiritual awakening
They sure are sneaky, Big Brother being one of them.
This happened to someone I obsessed with and sometimes call myself:
I had an experience with something, hopefully whatever it was wanted me alive. One night I was trying to get in my car to go somewhere and couldn't because my keys turned into plastic that bent whenever I tried to put them in the key hole. And the strange thing was that I thought that it was normal for keys to do that and so I just went to the other side of the door to open it and finally I got it opened.
Then when I got back home, I remember CLEARLY getting my keys and throwing them in the backseat, getting out, locked the car doors and went inside. And of course I thought this was very normal. Good thing I got in through the garage door and the inside house door was unlocked, otherwise, I would have been very confused.

The next day it dawned on me what I did and was back in my normal state of mind and was wondering why the hell I would see and do these weird things. I had to go to work and was going to take another car, because of the crazy thing I did, but then I looked in my bag and their were my keys and had no idea that I obviously put them there, I still thought they were locked in the car !! So I got in my car, was on the fast lane of one of the busiest highways, and guess what, my car died out! But I made it so here I am..............

I don't think it was my intuition or higher soul that saved me. Instead of having a vision or hearing sounds or having something come to me happens too often and the therapists are worried about that. I had my MIND AND BEHAVIOR COMPLETELY controlled.

Last edited by ocelotl on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:03 am

feish, sounds like you had classic withdrawal symptoms, that calls for an enema! Just kidding. pale Perhaps the archons helped you change?

I would take something for your liver, you would feel better. THe active ingredient Silymarin in Milk Thistle is great. You can just drink the tea from the seeds if you want. Just take it easy on the liver, no alcohol for awhile.

About that camu camu, I would grow berries like goji, sea buckthorn, and the amla berry(highest in vitamin C) and just eat those. A lot less expensive, besides everything will be regulated in the future.
Garauntee you will have no cardiovascular issues etc, if you eat those berries! cheers You might like the sea buckthorn, feish, since you stopped smoking, these give you the same feelings and highs and is a potent antidepressant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:20 pm

ocelotl wrote:I used to take camu camu, it's tasty and has zing. I would recommend doing the camu camu and a 100% wolfberry drink, and get your probiotics and enzymes from fermented foods and drinks.

Taking a multi vitamin once and a while, but not everyday is good. Alternating your supplements and experiencing with them you might get better results. Sometimes you get more energy or other benefits when mixing.

And adding seaweed to your diet is great. Doing this is better than any green drink and less expensive too. Eating grapefruit increases the dosage of everything so you might want to take less if you eat this.

Wolfberry juice http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=1311 "also known as Lycii or Goji Berry. Uses: Cancer defense, Immunity, healthy vision, Liver support, Anti-Aging... in use for more than 1000 years in China, comprising Wolfberry includes Vitamin C, Polysaccharides, amino acids, enzymes and beta carotene."

I only see one ingredient in that BOCU mix that makes it different from other mix drinks and that is maca. Maca seems to benefit women going through menopuase the most.

Great info, thanks, ocelotl. Your knowledge or nutrition is amazing. i will get some wolfberry drink also - that's a nice website, btw. What an amazing fruit, wolfberry is! Also what are some examples of fermented foods and drinks?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 pm

ocelotl wrote:About that camu camu, I would grow berries like goji, sea buckthorn, and the amla berry (highest in vitamin C) and just eat those. A lot less expensive, besides everything will be regulated in the future. Garauntee you will have no cardiovascular issues etc, if you eat those berries! cheers You might like the sea buckthorn, feish, since you stopped smoking, these give you the same feelings and highs and is a potent antidepressant.

Good stuff: anyone know a good place to get seeds for these berries?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Dice wrote:When I discovered (accidently) that one can actually leave the body I was shoked beyond all I've had experienced so far. I woke up and got up then turned around only to see my body still lie in bed.

No, I will never forget how I felt that day. And I also wont forget how much it took to convince myself to go back and lie down again because for a short moment I thought that I had died.

Hmmm.....

When I figured out that once i laid down, practically i just laid myself on myself, that the body would get up this time too, I had a revelation about life and death.

Today I know that death is also a different state then astral travel, but I surely know that we have more then just one body....

Fascinating!
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Qui-Gon,

Did you have had a astral experience or a vivid dream?

bounce
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:09 am

Dice, I'm so happy that you are awake and want to explore. THank you all for sharing! I refuse to do anything about my explorations, because if I did I wouldn't come back, the way things are going. I'm saying this because it was all one big psychotic reaction.

I wanted to say that if you get in touch with your heart, NOTHING can get to you on the other side and you will not be scared at all.

A reason why I don't care to explore the other side (which is a a silly excuse), is because it was one, big, huge psychotic reaction. In my experience I had, I'm not sure how I encountered this being, or if it was a case of opposites, because it felt like complete hellish evil, the worst nightmare kind of energy. A case of postive/me and negative/entity coming together. Since everything is energy, that's how things work out there.

I don't have a clear memory of how I got there or how I got back in my body, due to many Post traumatic flashbacks, but I can still feel the energy. And people think the devil is scary, damn those OCD episodes never end!

I also interact with so called ghosts if I'm in a haunted place. The ghosts in my head of course, The DSM seems to change the diagnosis all the time!
But still none of this interests me, I don't care to do astral travel or anything.

Dice, this happened to a friend, whom I'm obsessed with and call my self sometimes.
Something didn't want me to drive my car. This happened at the end of the day, I was around others and they never said anything was out of the usual, so I know I was awake. Can you imagine if a good being that tried to get me away from my car could do, what can the bad one's do? Anyway, I am extremely grateful for all these benevolent and wonderful Spirits!

Qui-gon,
I plan on growing my own berries! I will get the information for anyone who wants to buy seeds as soon as I can. All these supplements are just going to get more expensive and all these companies selling you these health products are out for the money, so why not just grow them yourself........[/size]

Last edited by ocelotl on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  feish Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:29 am

When it comes to entities I would guess that some people have very strong affinities for them and others are at their mercy, so to speak. Judging by your experiences, ocelotl, you must be right about your heart energy and the good entities could therfore interact with you with little trouble. The evil entities, on the other hand weren't able to get to you, but they did approach, so what does that mean?

It would be so easy to write off this type of activity as something psychological and forget anything supermundane. but I have to wonder, why is it that throughout my life things which others don't notice, seem so obvious to me. Why can I resist things that seem to enslave others so easily? This makes me think that there must be something more going on.

I think I very well may have been having some sort of out of body experience. The feeling was one of fright, but more of unfamiliarity. Like I was not myself anymore. I didn't recognize myself, and I remember wondering whether I would come back to normal. Eventually I did, but I can never be sure that I am actually the same, in fact I think I probably was not. The feeling was also a lack of emotion. Perhaps emotion is rooted in the body, so when you abruptly dissconect from it you lose those feelings?
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:58 am

feish,
You did mention that you were drinking? I have nothing against people who drink, but alcohol gets you closer to the astral, and certain plants take you there. The masters will tell you to stay away from alchohol, bars and hospitals (unless you know how to take care of yourself on the other side). Hospitals because that's where alot of people come and go and all those Spirit interactions there.
We need to work on our ethereal, dream body so that we can handle these things and not feel strange if we do happen encounter these things.
That's one reason why I don't like to drink(I think I had maybe 3 glasses of wine my whole life), because I tend to leave my body and I get a real bad feeling, same as you.
And for sure, there is always something out there that will brush with your other self, and then you get strange feelings, as you did when you had that experience.
I would have to say that alot of these beings were once human and are either lost or trapped. Alot of them mean no harm. Otherwise we would have these Spirits out there doing some real damage to us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:57 pm

I'm just slamming this thread, aren't I?

I skipped your post on fermented foods, Qui Gon, oops. You know that a favorite one is Kimchi. My korean acquaintance used to make five gallons worth and bury it in her backyard. I don't have a recipe though, wondering if you like that food from that part of your family.
Pickled/fermented vegetables and dairy, like kefir are good. I don't recommend doing pasteurized dairy. Making your own like our ancestors did is the way to go.

A fermented drink out there is Kombucha, it is made with a Manchurian fungus. Its full of probiotics and enzymes. The doctors will say that there is NO PROOF that these properties do any good for you. THe drinks are a little bit trickier and longer to make, but if you like wine??????ANything that is raw is good for you, some cultures ferment there fish and meat even. I'll stick to making my own fermented vegetable and raw dairy foods.

Oh and the doctors will tell you their is NO PROOF taking supplements do any good for you. Wait till they start regulating them and then they will be saying, oh yeah they are now good for you, we have all the proof now, vitamin E will no longer kill you! BLAH BLAH...........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:03 am

Real Milk Cures Many Diseases

by J. R. Crewe, MD

The following is an edited version of an article by Dr. J. R. Crewe, of the Mayo Foundation, forerunner of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, published in Certified Milk Magazine, January 1929. We are grateful to Dr. Ron Schmid, ND of Middlebury, CT for unearthing this fascinating piece. The "Milk Cure" was the subject of at least two books by other authors, written subsequently to Dr. Crewe's work.

The milk used was, in all cases, the only kind of milk available in those days—raw milk from pasture-fed cows, rich in butterfat. The treatment is a combination of detoxifying fast and nutrient-dense feeding. Note that Crewe quotes William Osler, author of a standard medical textbook of the day. Thus, this protocol was an orthodox, accepted therapy in the early 1900s. Today the Mayo Clinic provides surgery and drug treatments, but nothing as efficacious and elegant as the Milk Cure.

For fifteen years the writer has employed the certified milk treatment in various diseases and during the past ten he had a small sanitarium devoted principally to this treatment. The results obtained in various types of disease have been so uniformly excellent that one's conception of disease and its alleviation is necessarily changed. The method itself is so simple that it does not greatly interest most doctors and the main stimulus for its use is from the patients themselves.
To cure disease we should seek to improve elimination, to make better blood and more blood, to build up the body resistance. The method used tends to accomplish these things. Blood conditions rapidly improve and the general condition and resistance is built up and recovery follows.

In several instances, Osler (Principles and Practices of Medicine, by William Osler, MD eighth edition) speaks of milk as being nothing more than white blood. Milk resembles blood closely and is a useful agent for improving and making new and better blood. Blood is the chief agent of metabolism. Milk is recognized in medical literature almost exclusively as a useful food and is admitted to be a complete food.

The therapy is simple. The patients are put at rest in bed and are given at half hour intervals small quantities of milk, totalling from five to ten quarts of milk a day. Most patients are started on three or four quarts of milk a day and this is usually increased by a pint a day. Diaphoresis [copious perspiration] is stimulated by hot baths and hot packs and heat in other forms. A daily enema is given.

The treatment is used in many chronic conditions but chiefly in tuberculosis, diseases of the nervous system, cardiovascular and renal conditions, hypertension, and in patients who are underweight, run-down, etc. Striking results are seen in diseases of the heart and kidneys and high blood pressure. In cases in which there is marked edema, the results obtained are surprisingly marked. This is especially striking because so-called dropsy has never been treated with large quantities of fluid. With all medication withdrawn, one case lost twenty-six pounds in six days, huge edema disappearing from the abdomen and legs, with great relief to the patient. No cathartics or diuretics were given. This property of milk in edema has been noted in both cardiac and renal cases.

Patients with cardiac disease respond splendidly without medication. In patients who have been taking digitalis and other stimulants, the drugs are withdrawn. High blood pressure patients respond splendidly and the results in most instances are quite lasting. The treatment has been used successfully in obesity without other alimentation. One patient reduced from 325 pounds to 284 in two weeks, on four quarts of milk a day, while her blood pressure was reduced from 220 to 170. Some extremely satisfying results have been obtained in a few cases of diabetics.
http://www.realmilk.com/milkcure.html

Last edited by ocelotl on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:35 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:30 am

Believe me, if animals could find a way to milk a cow they would! Instead they have to kill each other for food instead.

What is the food that can sustain an infant for years, and only consume that food and that food alone!
======================================
I like to eat good quality meat, but rarely and try my best not to eat any slaughtered or misteated animal(that is bad for the Spirit and the body).

The animals know that I would eat them, just as they know they would eat me, we benefit each other and we both innately know this (animals and ourselves). It is how we(omnivores and carnivores) have always kept ourselves alive, it is the way things have been for a very long time.

We unkowingly sacrafice ourselves all the time. We surrender for the higher cause and that is to LIFE. I highly respect animals and I'm sure they do to us in their own way, we both know how important we are to each other.

I have respect for people who don't want to eat animals, but that just is not how this universe works if you are in a body.

Plants have as much life as any animal, ourselves and any living thing.
--------------------------------------------
Health pop quiz question of the day..................
What was the government's plan, besides their goal of always making a profit? The first was to create a food that would dumb down the hippies because they were getting too disruptive. The second was a different matter and that was the question on how to feed all the slaves they needed alive to keep the cash and energy flowing. Guess which food that was and was also one of the first to be GMed.

Back to top Go down

Healing and Herbal Medicine - Page 2 Empty a

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 am

Okay one last bit. The body doesn't lie, that's why I like to experiment with it, besides how else will you know.

For a couple of years I ate raw fat from unheated milk almost daily and raw fat from animals, occasionally. I also had heated fat such as butter, almost everyday. I cut out hydrogenated fats and bad oils in general, but consumed olive oil once in awhile. Then I had my cholesterol checked after that time and people were quite amazed at such good cholesterol levels. They asked what I did and said I ate off of the fat of the land!

I just want to point out that doctors are now outright lying and murdering people left and right. Each year it seems that they are lowering the amount of level of cholesterol we should have in our body. AND THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS, is because they need to sell their bigpharma meds!! YOUR CHOLESTEROL IS TOO HIGH SO YOU MUST TAKE THIS! AS A MATTER OF FACT, more elderly people have a great risk of dying because they are put on these meds to reduce cholestrol. It is only obvious that you need to remove what's causing the bad cholestrol levels(or anything that is harming the body), and that is determined by what we eat and that would cure the problem, not the bigpharmas!

THESE CHOLESTEROL MEDS EAT UP THE LIVER AND GREATLY IMPAIR THE HEART, BY REMOVING CO-Q10, A MAJOR HEART NUTRIENT. And what is one of the biggest diseases out their, heart disease.......

THE CRUCIAL THING WE MUST KNOW is that we need a certain amount of cholesterol in our bodies. CHOLESTEROL ISN'T BAD FOR US, NOR IS THE GOOD FAT BAD FOR US. CHOLESTEROL IS WHAT MAKES ALL THE HOROMONES IN OUR BODIES AND FAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO HAVE OUR MINERALS ABSORBED AND CARRIED TO THE RIGHT PLACE IN OUR BODIES. And what alkalinizes us! Minerals. As one book says, alkalinize or die.............

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:10 am

I can't drink any milk.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Qui-Gon, you have the lactose intolerant gene, no. Have you tried raw milk, big difference.
Good thing Asians eat healthy or they would need milk. Stay away from pasteurized milk.

Back to top Go down

Post  feish Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:36 pm

Amazing oce!!!

I've tried to tell this to so many, as I discovered this a while back and it's improved my health greatly. But noone will listen, well hopefully they someone will get it.

I haven't read all your post yet, but I'll jump the gun to say I believe the key to the healthy aspects of milk is whey. It changes from Alkaline to acid quickly so they get it over with by homogenization, changing it to acid, then sell it for it's calcium. It's messed up, no wonder we have an epidemic of osteoporosis in elderly people. They grew up on good food, but now they've had the rug pulled out.
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  feish Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:56 pm

After reading your posts I can respond more completely.

Is the miracle hippy dumbing food soy by any chance?

In ancient greece they had clinics where they treated the patients by feeding them whey. It's a weak acid but turns acidic within a day or so in pure form, so it must be taken when fresh, or in certain dairy products where it remains alkaline.

Whole milk, butter, and large curd cottage cheese are alkaline, while whey, yogurt, and soft white cheeses are weak acid and can be eliminated throught the respiratory system. Strong acids, such as meat, or homogenized dairy must be nuetralized into uric acid, and gotten rid of in urine or sweat.

When your body cannot keep up with the elimination of strong acids it stores them in nuetral fats. Guess what this causes.

Shocked
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:05 am

feish, the whey is denatured when made into a powder, but it's a lot better than pasteurized milk. Here's some info on how calcium is made from other minerals....... and a little magical alchemy........

Professor Louis C. Kervran’s Research
They found that chickens totally deprived of calcium produced soft shelled eggs. When "mica" was added to their diets, the hens’ ability to lay calcium rich, hard shelled eggs was restored. Mica contains no calcium; but, it does contain potassium and silica, both of which can be biologically transmutated into calcium.

Kervran found that an analysis of incubated chicken eggs revealed that hatched chick’s contained 400% more calcium than did the egg from which they came. Examination of eggs prior to incubation, revealed the yoke and the white to be separated from the shell by a membrane rich in organic silica.
After incubation, the membrane was no longer present. The silica had transmutated into calcium,
which accounted for the four fold increase of calcium in the hatched chicks.

These same researchers conducted other controlled animal experiments. When vegetal silica was added to the diets of animals with broken bones, the bones healed much faster and stronger than the bones of a control group of animals deficient in vegetal silica but rich in mineral calcium - another detoxifier.......

Patients with degenerative diseases nearly always show a considerable deficiency of silica in their bodies. It has been found that geographical areas rich in vegetal silica have lower cancer rates, while the opposite is true of locales with high calcium intake and low soluble silica. It becomes obvious then, that fulvic acids complexed with vegetal silica, which is in nature perfect
organic plant form, can provide components necessary for transmutation to calcium in our bodies.

Fulvic acid has been found to be especially good at dissolving organic silica. Fulvic acid also provides the perfect electrolyte to allow bio-reactions associated with transmutations of minerals to take place in the cell. It is believed through observations, that vegetal silica complexed with fulvic acid has the unique ability to help dissolve metallic minerals in diseased tissue and transmutate and relocate useable new mineral complexes to other areas needed by the body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:13 am

The Wisdom of Man, and the "Theory" of Chemical Fertilizers
The Story of Justis von Liebig

The man that is given credit for being responsible for the origin of chemical fertilizers is Justis von Liebig. You might call him the "Father of N-P-K" (nitrogen, phosphorus, potash), because of his agricultural studies and discoveries with regards to the use of these three elements. He lectured before the British Association fro the Advancement of Science. His reasoning was that one could analyze the produce of an acre and return the nutrients removed, along with adding a little extra. He argued that man and animals received nourishment and support from plants, whereas plants derive their means from only inorganic substances. These lectures took place in about 1841. Eventually he was convincing enough that they accepted his "build up program." Agricultural science went on from that day to build their entire basis on his premise, and has continued to this day in these practices without ever looking back.

In 1843, Justis von Liebig recorded the following observations concerning his previous work, but it
was too late, few listened: "I had sinned against the wisdom of our creator, and received just punishment for it. I wanted to improve his handiwork, and in my blindness, I believed that in this wonderful chain of laws, which ties life to the surface of the earth and always keeps it rejuvenated, there might be a missing link that had to be replaced by me-this week powerless nothing.

"The law, to which my research on the topsoil led me, states, ‘On the outer crust of the earth, under the influence of the sun, organic life shall develop’. And so, the great master and builder gave the fragments of the earth the ability to attract and hold all these elements necessary to feed plants and further serve animals, like a magnet attracts and holds iron particles, so as no piece be lost. Our master enclosed a second law unto this one, through which the plant bearing earth becomes an enormous cleansing apparatus for the water. Through this particular ability, the earth removes from the water all substances harmful to humans and animals-all products of decay and putrefaction, of perished plant and animal generations.

"What might justify my actions is the circumstance that a man is the product of his time, and he is only able to escape the commonly accepted views if a violent pressure urges him to muster all of his strength to struggle free of these chains of error. The opinion, that plants draw their food from a solution that is formed in the soil through rainwater, was everyone’s belief. It was engraved into my mind. This opinion was wrong and the source of my foolish behavior.

"When a chemist makes mistakes in rating agricultural fertilizers, don’t be too critical of his errors,
because he has had to base has conclusions upon facts which he can’t know from his own experience, but rather, he has to take from agricultural texts as true and reliable. After I learned the reason why my fertilizer weren’t effective in the proper way, I was like a person that received a new life. For along with that, all processes of tillage were now explained as to their natural laws. Now that this principle is known and clear to all eyes, the only thing that remains is the astonishment of why it hadn’t been discovered a long time age. The human spirit, however, is a strange thing; ‘Whatever doesn’t fit into the given circle of thinking doesn’t exist’."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:32 am

Yeah feish, one can be made to believe anything. Why not use food to dumb down another, it's easy, look all around......

Well, ya'll don't forget one of the most important Superfoods: LOVE
My special dessert for you all.........I give everyone a dose of it into your third eye, may ya'll See with this.........
Very Happy Chuen Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:42 pm

No matter what they try to feed us, they can't dumb down our LOVE.

Thanks Ocelotl.
I love you
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:33 am

I am becoming keenly aware of the importance of proper diet to ward off all disease. Once you have a disease, you at at mercy of primitive (and harmful) pharmaseuticals and surgeon's knife. So, it's best to prevent it every day.

(1) I ordered two superfruits as discussed in this thread: Camu Camu and Wolfberry (both in juice form).
(2) I will continue to take Esiak Extract to prevent all kinds of cancer.
(3) I also get green food (powder) to supplement my vegatables (lack thereof).

Have i missed anything?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Mithka or Melinda swears by Blue-Green algae.

That might help your lack of vegetables.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next