Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elusive Mindgames

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elusive Mindgames Empty Elusive Mindgames

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:21 pm

I'm tired of talking about what the cointelpro want me to talk about and who try to keep me focused on what they want. (AND YOU MUST KNOW, once you are out of focus, THEY GOT YOU.)

I don't care to always include the elite and their games, we already know them. So we all know about chemtrails and all that, so what do we do now. THat is just diverting people's attention away from the HERE AND NOW. Taking away precious awareness from what is going on inside of US INDIVIDUALLY. THIS IS A KEY TO CHANGE and that is something people are not supposed to know, BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BE KEPT MOLDED, and specified according to the controller's needs.

I'd rather talk about real life in general and what is happening right now, in our individual lives. (not about someone we like to project onto or blame, say elite, family, friends, etc.)

I'll start with forums..............
I would like to tell everyone what the Pudding Palace was, you may want to put your beliefs in suspension while you read this......................

We all understand that there is counterintelligence going on and our freedom of speech is going out the door faster than we will ever know.
What happened on the mtsar was an invasion of the cointelpro. One of the tactics used is to divide and conquer. (They use a certain catchphrase, I don't mention). The point is to stop aware people from awakening newcombers and people in general. I will say that some cointelpro took away a few good people on the mtsar forum and the pudding palace was created (remember I said the PP was created on good intentions). What the PP didn't know is that they had some cointelpro with them, deeply embedded and that's what made it messy. Just like other forums and all the cointelpro going on there. They like to keep their enemies closer and to get people on their side (that would be all the innocent people wanting answers and the truth), so a newbie would never know that who they are talking to, the cointelpro, could care less and are really trying to stop them in ways an innocent person would never guess at.

But the aware people on the PP caught on and put an end to this mess, by shutting it down. RIGHT WHEN people woke up and finally became fully aware of what had been happening since the start of the PP, the PP was getting somewhere before it was taken down and things were discovered, and it was just too much to handle. No time for details.

The sad thing is that this is what the cointelpro want to do to all those who are awakening, not just through the internet but the entire world. But we can't all be shut up.

I could be posting on the cointelpro forums and wasting my energy trying to wake people up, but I don't have to, I've noticed some really neat people are out there doing that already and I'm grateful for them.

Those cointelpro taught me alot, I keep my enemies close too. Wow, and all the mindgames and brainwashing word game tactics...........The troll games are incredibly clever. We all know what a troll is, but we also know that a new person who just wants answers will be defensive or what not and people might see them as trolls when they really aren't. (DO you see that whenever you get an aware person speaking out, you always see the cointelpro trolls jumping in, so now newbies and oldtimers think ALL THE TROLLS ARE THE SAME and kick them all out! But have no clue they kicked out that one aware person! Not only that, but that aware person has been taken by cointelpro!! to their own cointelpro forums!) These aware people being called trolls is an excellent tactic that cointelpro use to get rid of and stop those aware people. The cointelpro love nothing more than to divide and stop people from truly sharing.

I'm not out to conquer or cause hell for other people, but the truth hurts........and people's worlds will shatter sooner or later.....and then that is the time to awaken..............

Back to top Go down

Elusive Mindgames Empty Re: Elusive Mindgames

Post  Dice Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:22 pm

You can't fool all the people all the time.

Their tactics includes: falsely labeling individuals; infiltrating groups
with persons instructed to disrupt the group; sending anonymous
or forged letters designed to promote strife between groups;
initiating politically motivated investigations;

If you understand the meaning of the tactic "to expose, disrupt, misdirect,
discredit, or otherwise neutralize activities"
you will understand that the
person who is most likely of being a cointelpro, is the one who involves
patriots in activities that have no effect on the New World Order, or which
will destroy the credibility of the patriots. The New World Order would like to
convince people that we are all a bunch of paranoid nuts, because we are
trying to warn people about THEM.
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:29 pm

No matter what happened between us, I've admired you from day one, Dice.................

I like the way you express yourself when the going gets tough, you certainly have jaguar in you, not only that but you have Spirit. At first I thought you were trying to divide, then I knew it was Spirit working through you. I had to get out of that situation to see. Then I realized later that disinformers were trying to divide us, but it didn't work and here we are and here we go. I'm sure you know living with the devil is a big test. I admire your effort for trying to wake people up.

I've learned to spot out the disinformers the short time I've been on the internet. It's amazing that they can get others(good, innocent people) to percieve you as the enemy, get others to attack you, and then when it's all done and over, they got you on their side. Having the other's thinking that you are "one of them" or the enemy! The games get much deeper..............I get a bad vibe when the disinformers play them.

Last edited by ocelotl on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Was soll ich sagen?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:03 am

RIGHT ON DICE.

I was wondering why I was seeing all those chihuahua's in one day!!!

Last edited by ocelotl on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:10 am

As for those up and ups all over the internet, it's every man for himself, another elite wannabe.
THAT'S THE WAY IT'S BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, AND I SAY BYE BYE DISINFORMERS, WITH ALL THE MISERY INSIDE YOURSELVES, MAY YOU GET REAL HELP. REMEMBER IF MY VOICE CAN'T BE HEARD, BECAUSE OF YOUR DOINGS......THE SPIRIT WILL BE HEARD......STEALING SOULS WON'T WORK ANYMORE...........

Allow me to list a few of the ways in which someone can tell IF a person is on the up and up, or if they are an agent of some kind.

TRUE PATRIOTS do NOT pick fights amongst their own group, as Jeff Rense once said on his radio show -- they merely agree to disagree. Anyone who DOES pick fights, and indiscriminately attacks those who APPEAR to be their peers, is NOT whom they claim to be!

Those who infiltrate will ALWAYS refuse to discuss the area in which they work, even if doing so would mislead and misdirect people. In other words, a Vatican agent will NEVER discuss the Vatican, and a Jesuit coadjutor will NEVER discuss the Jesuits. If a reader suspects someone of being some kind of an agent, write that person, and lay it all out in front of them. You will be surprised with the response you DO NOT get from such a person!

Infiltrators ALWAYS begin by embedding themselves into the movement, and at first, they appear to make important contributions to the cause. However, this does NOT last long, as the agent eventually becomes turncoat, attacking everyone around them from within the infiltrated movement.

They begin to pick 'divide and conquer' type of fights -- which greatly diminish the effectiveness of the grassroots movement or organization. The reson for this is quite simple -- if we fight amongst ourselves, we NEVER get around to going after the REAL criminal network!

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Hello ocelotl, First today I found out that PP was gone, wanting to catch up on your writing in particular, as I enjoy it alot and you had written to me last month. I'm such a lousy forum-reader and must admit it's kind of a once a month thing for me. Maybe the full moon syndrome? Rolling Eyes

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:13 am

Hi Runa, Ocelotl, Dice, Qui Gon .....

From the beginning I had the feeling that Thaiz would open the PP back up, and I won't blame ya'll for moving over there, because it is very slow here.I took a long break because of all the "elusive mindgames," or whatever you want to call it that I experienced at mtsar and PP.

The PP was Thaiz and my idea. I put countless hours in trying to make the PP a success. It's very hard to start a forum from scratch. We had the momentum of mtsar. Thaiz had never run a forum and made me very nervous as site admin. (remember we were on different time shifts) I had to experiment somehow, so I deleted a superfluous post of mine and hers, with an email/pm explaining that and why I wouldn't delete the mtsar thread without her okay. I woke up the next morning to find Thaiz had started a topic about me sleeping on the job because I didn't delete the mtsar thread and publicly firing me. She ignored all my messages and said she didn't trust me. Then she proceeded to make me feel unwelcome on PP. After the witch hunt on mtsar and what Thaiz did, I'm very hurt. Oddly, there was a puddle of black ink next to my laptop that morning. An omen?

Anyways, I appreciate you all posting here for the time you have.

Vivian was the protagonist that started the scism at mtsar, outlaw and PP. Vivian is an agent provacateur. One thing I've learned is NEVER make judgements when there is upsetness unless you're willing to go back and read every post and get the full story from all parties. People love to jump in on a disagreement and take sides or try to be a peace maker. Disagreements that become public do so because private communication has been cut off by at least one of the parties, usually by the one who started the forum, which causes a scism. Power corrupts.

Right here I want to say that because of my forum experiences I detest predjudice of any kind: against women, blacks, Americans. Don't forget that people all over the world don't like Americans, our music & culture. This factor was overlooked in the breakdown of PP & mtsar. Much more happened behind the scenes people don't know about.

If for any reason you don't see me here, it's because I've been turned off the forum experience. I'm glad the castle is here. It's small, but at least I feel safe.

I love you
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Hello Lady, So by your answer I can suppose that PP was closed very shortly after last full moon (my last visit to these forums)?
http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/readarticle.php?article_id=37

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Yep, Runa, the PP closed down leaving a photo of John & Yoko ......... there was no way to tell if accounts were deleted ..... before I couldn't get past the John & Yoko picture ..... Don't know what the situation is now.

I got real close to Thaiz, or so I thought, and what she did still makes no sense.

I saw some really silly shit happen on outlaw that was similar, and then what happened on mtsar. I'm just wondering if this is what forums are all about. Maybe I'm not cut out for this. I take this stuff to heart, but I can't seem to help it.

Peops are interested in taking that Amazon jungle vine. Did ya ever try it?
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Dear Lady,
About forums I have had similar questions, as this way of communicating is very fragile. We only see the words and nothing else.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Runa,

Yeah, I read there are some real nasty effects from the vine. Better to get there through our dreams if we can.

Speaking of forum drama, I have to plug my friend Invictus' t-shirts. He was banned from Outlaw Forum, so I helped him start up his own forum. If you looked past all the words, the reason for the banning was just plain old jealousy, the big green monster. I could see it coming months ago.

Elusive Mindgames 9202698_b43992e11206262402_m

http://outlawthreads.com/

Please spread the word. It's a good cause. Hopefully he'll sell enough t-shirts to get his other projects off the ground.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:46 am

The link on your picture (in tiny letters) goes to Alan Watt's site.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:41 am

Runa ....... I got some bad vibes from Outlaw, too. A little too sexist toward women and racist. Racism is to divide and conquer, period. My son is dark skinned.

You say cuttingthroughthematrix.com is a different Alan Watt without an "e"

...... I'm still confused.

I've been listening to an Alan Watt with a Scottish accent. Is this the right guy?

My friend who makes these shirts needs to know which Alan Watt he is promoting.

Ocelotl named this thread right.

Thanks, Love
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Yes, that's the guy. Alan Watt is from Scotland, but lives in Canada. Forgot to mention that little detail.

My brother didn't like the t-shirt on the site where they called Hillary Cunton (I think it was that) as he found it sexistic.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Ciggy and i call her, "Hitlery" i heard others call the other one, "Osama"
We can't leave the last one out, he would be "McMonger?"
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey Qui-Gon ....... What a bunch of lousy choices the US has.

Runa ...... Sorry so long getting back to you.

Embarrassed to say I didn't look at all the shirts.

I'll tell Vic about the "cunt" one. Besides being sexist, it just isn't funny.

I haven't watched TV, but I've heard people saying Obama will win. He was on the cover of Time.

Nice to hear from you.

I've had to get away from all the conspiracy and just let it be.

Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Better learn to raise your arm for our Frau Führer Hitlery!

It is likely that Hillary will be the chosen one of the empire given her loyal service over many years. Everyone interested in the revival of American democracy and the Democratic Party should take some time to familiarize themselves with the connections between Hillary, Arkansas financier Jackson Stephens, the WTI toxic waste incinerator, drugs through Mena, Arkansas and other facets of how the empire really works. Then, pressure the Democratic Party -- from your local chapter to the national headquarters in Washington -- not to pick the tainted Hillary Rodham Clinton as their next candidate for Emperor.

Elusive Mindgames Hitlery
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:25 am

Oh, God, if I have to look at Hillary for 4 years I definitely am NOT going to get the TV channels.

Some are saying Obama has a chance, but he seems to be all talk.

McCain, now that would be the worst.

The whole thing is rigged.

They'll put in who they want.

ughh No
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:47 am

edit:spam

Last edited by Dice on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Dice
Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:47 am

And I will add this Dice, as I will not ignore what has been done here on these forums or in this world either. I write this for all the children suffering in this world, I infuse this post with energy and send it out past the barriers that keep us blinded, may it shatter all these illusions.

I am talking about the sex slave industry. I don't like to wish any harm on others, because most of us don't know what we are doing, and are being manipulated and brainwashed to different degrees, and taught that these behaviors that get us nowhere are good for us (how can we ever know our true Spirit potential). It is not the mother's fault for selling her children or even the perverts. Why? Because they did not start these perversions, but since we can be robotic and full of habits we continue them and do create them. But the seed was planted in us. The parents of these abused children were either abused themselves or need to survive, so you can't blame them. And the pervert just gets trapped in this vicious sex industry, created by an evilness that feeds off our weaknesses.

THOSE WHO STARTED THIS AND BEHIND THE CURTAINS WILL BE DEALT THEIR LAST HAND.

It seems in order to change, we need to witness first hand or experience these things. And this doesn't really work either unless we are shocked or traumatized. As for me I was a witness of this trade, I speak up for women and children because I rescued my sister from the sex slave factory, when she was just A BABY!

The sex slave industry is directly related to controlling a woman's reproduction. One of the biggest and most evil game played on us. For thousands of years, instead of going with Nature, women have been made to have one child after another.(Whether this happened because the standard of living got better doesn't matter.) Women were told they would go to hell if they used any kind of birth control and this has caused the death of many women during childbirth. A women is made to fear punishment if they even think of wanting to control their own reproduction.

We have been made into factory farm animals for a very devious purpose and that is: THE OUTCOME OF AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF CHILDREN ARE BEING BORN AND YOU CAN GUESS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY. A little bit of freedom has been allowed, but still these used women need to know that if they were aware they would know when their child's soul enters and it is not at conception. It is very easy to reproduce (until recently maybe not so much) and with all this sexual activity going on you can bet a pregnancy. But nature or God is very selective and those who have studied these things say that a woman without even knowing it and at the very early stages will abort. A sheeple would never say to do as God does or do anything a God does, because of the inferiority placement and all the other control?

We have become so archaic and so backwardly manipulated that we don't know how to enjoy the magnificent bodies we have. Nor do we know the power we have and what we can do. We are not animals and can evolve and use our abilities. Following Nature or going back to ancient traditions WILL PREVENT THESE PEOPLE IN POWER from having all this evolutionary control on us. We have been gifted with abilities to get the hell out of this matrix!!!! We need to take back this power.
================================
You can fool a sheeple, you can do almost anything to a child but you can NEVER fool a child.

Last edited by ocelotl on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 pm

ocelotl wrote:... if they were aware they would know when their child's soul enters and it is not at conception. It is very easy to reproduce (until recently maybe not so much) and with all this sexual activity going on you can bet a pregnancy. But nature or God is very selective and those who have studied these things say that a woman without even knowing it and at the very early stages will abort. A sheeple would never say to do as God does or do anything a God does, because of the inferiority placement and all the other control?

Do you know when the child's soul enters the body?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:52 pm

Qui-Gon wrote:Ciggy and i call her, "Hitlery" i heard others call the other one, "Osama"
We can't leave the last one out, he would be "McMonger?"

Qui-Gon: Hello, Hitlery is a fitting one indeed. She only needs to stop shaving her mustach.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Hello Lady, I'm not here often enough to feel any neglect.

I found out my favourite swedish blogger suddenly died. I know you can't read his blog, but here you can find it if you like to (some quotes are in english):
http://uuaaradio.blogspot.com/

Runa

PS, Lady. I didn't either look at all the shirts before sending the link to my brothers. affraid

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:39 am

To Sign The Petition - Click
Dear Senator Obama............
Elusive Mindgames Palestinian_chikdren

Hello, I got this on Sunday, but hadn't checked it yet, so here it comes. Thought it would fit here as we've been talking about these three here in a few posts. Suspect

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: