Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin & Destiny of Mankind

+5
Runa
mahabaratara
warrior_priestess
Lady
Spock
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 3 Empty Re: Origin & Destiny of Mankind

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:28 am

I don't like to go near these things.....................or forums like these anymore nor this kind of energy in Life because it's all a big mess, and one can easily get trapped in it..........but.....

It's sad to hear what Jordan Maxwell said on Coast to Coast tonight..........if he is true, then I hope he never doubts he has spiritual protection. In that case, may we all focus our intent on sending him protection.
As Quezalcoatl would say, these sacrifices and witchhunts have got to end...........all in some God's name or by some PTB. And people in general shouldn't have to sacrifice themselves.

Still I hope no one lets fear take over from what they hear or see in all this mess, got to keep grounded and calm. Whatever happens on the inside eventually manifests on the outside, so maybe we will have peace and balance, instead of all this division and destruction.
We are extremely vulnerable and I would like to see all this manipulation that's been going on for a very long timed to end. And whatever one must not do is let their power be drained away, which done all the time. I'm going back to Spirit to recharge.............
=============================
He said we are being invaded, don't know by who, but but are ruthless and they are after our souls.
I believe in the shadows and how everything is constantly moving, changing and sharing energies. But something trying to steal our energies on purpose...........and we have no clue it's happening...........I've always felt we were experimented on. My one far away goal in Life has always been to escape from this or to prepare myself. No more procrastinating......
================================
He talks of a strange story from when he was younger. He definitely has been controlled by something for a long time and for what purpose. Well, he did accept their energy. Not only was or is being used by Beings, but the PTB seem to be after him, ..........sad he reminds me of a sacrificial being.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:16 am

Mtsar accidentaly said michaeltsarion.net at the end, but got it correct in the beginning of the show though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 am

He passed away the day I discovered him, thanks for guiding me to face my own, what a gift. See you on the other side Lyall.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/21/science/21watson.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
"It was more like those myths, current in Polynesia, of amazing strangers, who arrive on an island,
gods or demons,
bringing good or evil to the innocence of the inhabitants-gifts of unknown things, words never heard before."
Joseph Conrad in Victory, 1915
"Eka Dasa Rudra, the greatest of Balinese sacrifices, is held only once every hundred years.
In 1963, the day fell on March 8, and as last preparations were made in the mother temple of Besakih, high on the slopes of Gunung Agung, the dormant volcano began to rumble.
Then the "Navel of the World" exploded, sending a column of ash soaring fifty thousand feet into the air.
Wherever it fell, nothing was ever the same again." Lyall Watson
Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 3 Native9

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 pm

Where do souls go after passing? what is your understanding, ocelotl?

Origin & Destiny of Mankind - Page 3 Sacred_Steps-500
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum