Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself

+17
Wonder Woman
joann
Dice
feish
Runa
Bobber
Azaes de Swan
Fester the Jester
Rookie
Truthiness
Lady
Spock
abhie
mahabaratara
maid
warrior_priestess
Knight
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself

Post  Azaes de Swan Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:17 am

Hi BB,

Good to see you here. You can change your name yourself to "BelzeBob" in your profile.
This forum platform is much more flexible in many ways.

Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan

Back to top Go down

Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself

Post  maid Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 am

Bobber ....... I like the name BelzeBob, too.

Wings: please forgive my former grumpings. I will wholeheartedly do my best to be nice and contribute to increased happiness both for the forum and for you personally.
BB .... I'm wings, your devoted servant .... Please don't take your edge off .... We love you just the way you are .... Don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me.

Azeas .... I read what you wrote about friendship on the PP. Beautiful.
maid
maid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobber Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:47 am

Actually Bobber is quite nice. I'll keep it.

Now I'm bobbing:
bounce

Question: Who put those pretty girls there in the upper left?
Bobber
Bobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaes de Swan Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:39 am

They come from Korea to celebrate the opening of the Newcastle.

We are doing pretty good for being only 1 week old.
don't you think?
Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan

Back to top Go down

Post  maid Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:16 am

Azeas ..... Of course I'm biased, but I think New Castle beats PP and mtsar by a long shot. Ciggy's forum, www.webanarchy.net is pretty hard to beat, though.

We're only a week old. Can you imagine when the Castle is full? I don't want to get too big, though. A forum loses something when it gets too big.
maid
maid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobber Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:35 am

oki-doki

Smile

bounce

Smile
Bobber
Bobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 am

BB ....... wings is the maid and Lady of the Castle.

Everyone ....... Please let the Lady or maid know if you need any help with anything.

All our members are considered royalty. Only the best for our guests.

king queen
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Hello all,
Just got an invitation and joined.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

http://vetteljus.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaes de Swan Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi Runa,

I am glad to see you too! Can you elaborate on that icon being your "true identity?"

Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:03 pm

Hello to Ciggy too! Nice to see familiar nicks here.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Into

Post  Rookie Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Fester I'm a newbie to newcatle and hope to partake in the madness.

I'm just a wild and crazy guy. Here's to 008 may the force be with you all.
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Welcome Runa!! the White Wizard!

Fester is my oldest brother, Rookie is my mother, and they both live in Vegas.

Rookie & Fester aren't much into forums, so we might not see them much.

Fester ..... get away from the crap tables for a second and sit down at the computer.
drunken
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Azaes de Swan Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Luna Eclipse, right now.
Azaes de Swan
Azaes de Swan

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:46 am

Hello brother Fester and mother Rookie!

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 am

Runa, Great avatar with your picture. I love the scrolling "Luna Runa vettlejus." Fester & Rookie have never seen anything like your website. Thanks for plugging New Castle there. Very Happy

I've been living in Southern California a couple months, and it's been overcast and rainy over half the time. Don't believe what they say about sunny California.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 am

The "vette" or vaette is a mythological little creature. When he shines his light from his hill you can see a light "ljus". It is a strange light, not anything made by humans. It gives off no rays, are intense, yet does not seem to lighten anything around it.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:01 am

Have you seen any chemtrails or are the clouds too heavy?
...... I grew up with chemtrails since I was a wee nipper. I thought that was the way clouds were supposed to look. Rolling Eyes

The "vette" or vaette is a mythological little creature. When he shines his light from his hill you can see a light "ljus". It is a strange light, not anything made by humans. It gives off no rays, are intense, yet does not seem to lighten anything around it. Have you ever seen one you'll know what I'm talking about. I think it is one of those things belonging to the true nature of our energy universe, which we rarely sees. Just like those pretty fairy globes one can see gliding over the landscape, if one is lucky.
..... I know two people who have seen lepricons. Eric and a friend saw a light ball pass by them at the same time an important Native Indian ritual was happening. Shocked

I'm happy to hear that I've had visits in my multidimentional reality. Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Star3 Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Star3 Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Star3 Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Star3 Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Star3
..... I'm glad you told me about Vetteljus and his light. I'll be checking out your website. Idea :study:
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 am

It is proven that also by ordinary contrails the humidity rise and the temperature too. It becomes a dusky greenhouse. Which is why we have to pay more tax for driving cars. (Can't remember when I drove mine over the sky...)

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Runa Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:31 am

Lady wrote:I know two people who have seen lepricons. Eric and a friend saw a light ball pass by them at the same time an important Native Indian ritual was happening. Shocked

I'm glad you told me about Vetteljus and his light. I'll be checking out your website. Idea :study:

Yes, that must be the same kind of entity as we call vette, those irish little fellows. The same kind of myths around them are applied to the vette, more or less.

Runa

Last edited by Runa on Mon May 05, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Haven't heard about any chemtrails in my youth
being seen anywhere. Are you sure they were chemtrails you saw? I grew
up under a very busy flight-route
...... I grew up an hour from New York City. I can't remember when I didn't see the trails left by planes. I saw a video showing a contrail, which I've never seen. I need to watch the sky more.

I read a few theories on why they spray, don't
remember if it was in one of these forums, but it was great
suggestions. To create global warming, to make global dimming to
prevent warming (which is only true if you spray on VERY high
altitude), to spread chemicals to use HAARP, to spread new viruses, and
so on.
.... We were both on mtsar forum. There are lots of videos in the front of each mtsar topic. I'll see if I can find a video on chemtrails to spread virus, global dimming to prevent warming, HAARP, etc. The video is probably under "War on You."
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  feish Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi,

The name is feish, and it's nice to meet you all. Cool

I haven't seen any chemtrails... and I've been keeping my eyes peeled since I went through a phase of listening to Alan Watt mp3's at work.

Reminds me always of the novel, The Sheep Look Up, by John Brunner. Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 200px-TheSheepLookUp
Don't know why...

Not that I don't believe in something like chemtrails, but just... I aint seen none yet.

I also ain't seen no reptilians, or ufo's, or leprechauns, or loup-garous. But I haven't seen sea spiders either, well, not in person anyways. Those photos' could've been doktored!!!

I have seen the mason hall in my town though, and on the ground floor they've got a store called The Beehive Woolworks. They sell wool. WTF do bees have to do with wool?

Anyways, hi, and as I said earlier, nice to meet you all.

Smile
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Roll out the purple carpet. Where's the horn section?
A new member has arrived .....a funny one, too. jocolor

Feish .... is there a fetish we can help you with?

I have seen the mason hall in my town though, and on the ground floor they've got a store called The Beehive Woolworks. They sell wool. WTF do bees have to do with wool?
:scratch: ..... I'll bet Ciggy or Azaes de Swan can answer this one.
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Business - bzzzzz

Newcastlers - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Bee-hive

http://mill-valley.freemasonry.biz/worrel/beehive.htm

We can find the use of bee symbolism as far back as
dynastic Egypt. Later we see various uses of bee, beehive, or honey used as
symbols throughout classical Greek culture. We find it in the myth of Cupid,
god of love, the mythos of the Orphics, and very interesting use in the Eleusinian
Rites of Demeter. Some of this we will look at in some detail.
Traveling east the symbolism is used in Jewish and Christian legend. Although
the masonic use of the beehive probably draws its source from these two great
traditions, I think it will become clear, if you are open-minded, that the Mystery
Schools were viable sources as well. Further east there are the Hindu myths
depicting bees in the stories of Krishna, Shiva, and Kama - the Hindu god of
love. The conclusion that the archetypal significance of the beehive and the
bee itself should be so apparent that’s its ability to transcend cultural bias,
couldn't be clearer if it stung you in the ass!
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  feish Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:58 pm

My friend says: "Makes you wonder though, that beehives are matriarchal. Makes you think about who's at the top of the old mason ladder.

In a way the beehive symbol refers to Hesiod's misogynist poem about the different kinds of women in society, where it points out that the most desirable woman is the bee woman, who spends all her time at home making woolen products, blankets, clothes, etc.."

Hmm... interesting.
feish
feish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Feish......Is the Queen of England a Queen Bee? Is Hillary the next Queen Bee? Do you think Hesiod likes domestic goddesses nice and fat?

Ciggy... the Mormons like their women domesticated, too.

I don't know where I'm going with this ..... over a cliff......aaaahhhh
Lady
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum